Please do not apply to this position unless you are comfortable with and meet ALL requirements of the position.
Chicago Nannies has a fun and fast paced office environment (we have a trampoline in our office). We love to share a meal, great conversation and are passionate about providing top notch service. The ideal applicant is interested in a long term position with room to grow within the company. Key personality traits are mature, discreet empathetic, organized, a sparkling personality and a great sense of humor.
Requirements of the position:
- Fast paced and high-end nanny agency
- Must have a Bachelor's Degree from an accredited four year university
- Must have previous childcare experience
- Candidate will work with clients as well as applicants to place short term nannies with families
- Candidate must be comfortable filling occasional temporary jobs
- Candidate will be in charge of excel sheets and invoicing pertaining to the temporary care division
- Ideal candidate will live within close proximity to the Oak Park, IL area
- Ideal candidate is extremely professional and possesses VERY strong written and verbal communication skills
- Looking for at least a 1 year commitment
- Must work well as a team and must take direction well
- The position will also include administrative duties; applicant MUST be comfortable using excel, word, copy/scanners. Tech savvy is a must.
- Ideal applicant is extremely organized and can keep up with the fast paced demands of a busy office environment
- Applicant must be comfortable with occasionally working outside of general office hours